Max Rank Inc. may collect both non-personally-identifying information and personally-identifying information. We may obtain the following from you:
- Data about your browsing practices on our website. This is the kind of information normally made available by servers and web browsers. This kind of data may consist of your browser type, the site that referred you to ours, and the date and time of your visit to our site. This kind of data is considered non-personally-identifying and is used to help us improve our website and gain insight into how visitors use it.
- Max Rank Inc. may also collect personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, mobile device type, and your mobile device’s unique identifier.
- Your contact information if you choose to provide it to us.
- Personal financial information you have provided, such as a credit card number in order to process payments.
- Any information provided through customer service interactions.
- Max Rank Inc. discloses personally identifying information such as e-mail addresses or IP addresses only to its own employees and other third party affiliates, such as AdRoll, who help with our business operations. This information may be used in relation to the services they provide for us as well as to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history.
- We may also disclose personally identifying information if we are legally compelled to do so. These circumstances may consist of a court order, or when the defense of the legal rights of our company or any third party affiliate calls for disclosure.
- Max Rank Inc. may also share data collected through cookies and other related technologies in order to serve you targeted advertising on other sites. This information may be shared with other advertising companies and can also include anonymous information used for aggregated statistics. We may also disclose personally identifying information to outside organizations when it is necessary for them to process it on our behalf.
We utilize the services of AdRoll. Go HERE to view their privacy policies.
By using our website, cookies may also be placed by third parties, such as AdRoll in order to serve you targeted advertising. The data collected for these purposes consists of IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and website activity. This information may be used by third party sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your online activity.
We understand how important your privacy on the internet is. You can control the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data in a few different ways.
- You can opt-out of receiving personally targeted ads from the third party company, AdRoll, by going HERE. Be aware that if you op-out of these ads, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your browser in order for the site to remember that you have opted out. If you delete your cookie cache, you will need to follow the link and opt-out again. Similarly, if you use multiple browsers, you will need to opt-out on each one.
- You can choose to opt-out of receiving targeted advertisements served by us or other third party companies. Max Rank Inc. and their third party affiliate, AdRoll, are members of the Network Advertising Initiative and adhere to their code of conduct. The NAI provides a tool that will allow you to opt-out of targeted ads HERE.
- You can request to leave our mailing list by emailing email@example.com
- You can opt-out of receiving targeting advertising by a Do Not Track (DNT) signal. If our site, or our third party affiliate, AdRoll, receives a DNT from your browser, new information collected from you will not be used for targeting advertising. However, please note that older data may still be used for these purposes.
While these tools may be used to opt-out of receiving targeted ads, we may still collect some data from you solely for operational purposes. However, this information will not be used to serve you advertisements.
As with cookies, if you use multiple browsers, you will need to perform the opt-out on each one.
If you use multiple devices, you will need to perform the opt-out on each device.
Read each company’s opt-out options carefully, as they may function differently than ours.
Personally identifying information may be stored for up to 90 days. E-mail and other basic information such as your name, company name, etc. will be stored indefinitely for the ongoing operation of our services. These services may include the occasional newsletter or feedback request but will never be used for spam purposes.
If Max Rank Inc. is acquired by another company through sale or merger, or if it goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would then be transferred to the new holder of Max Rank Inc. assets. You acknowledge that such transfers are a possibility and that any third party who acquires Max Rank Inc. may continue to use your information as described in this policy.
We take great care to ensure the security of your information to protect it from both accidental and unlawful loss, alteration, access, or use. We utilize multiple security measures both within our company and on our website and servers to ensure your safety.